Welcome to Finca la Valentina!
We produce world-class Panamanian coffee, internationally awarded for its aroma and flavor. We roast the coffee on demand, which means that you will always taste a fresh product
We invite you to learn more about our farm and the achievements obtained as a result of the hard work carried out.
FINCA LA VALENTINA produces quality coffee for the world, which has earned it important recognitions that have validated the effort and work throughout all these years.
In an exceptional and ideal microclimate, it makes our Arabica coffee (SHB) of excellent quality. FINCA LA VALENTINA focuses on specialty micro lots.
Our average customer rating is 4.8 / 5
Awards & Recognitions
- In 2008 we started to hand select our varietals and prepare specialty coffee micro lots. We are proud members of the Specialty Coffee Association of Panama and regular participants of
- The BEST OF PANAMA coffee competitions:
- 2008 – 6th Place Geisha AriStar agrario
- 2009 – 9th place Catuai Valentina
- 2011 – 1st place Geisha AriStar agrario
- 2012 – 5th place Geisha AriStar agrario
- 2014 – 8th place Geisha Valentina Natura
Our privileged location
Finca La Valentina is located at the foothills of the Baru Volcano in the region of Horqueta, township of Los Naranjos, District of Boquete.
Slopes from 1500 to 1650 meters above sea level and temperature that oscillates from 15 to 20 degrees Celsius all year round with a great balance of rain, shade and sun; perfect micro climate for growing coffee.
Finca La Valentina has a total area of 12.5 HAS where 9.0 HAS are planted with coffee and 3.5 HAS are planted with timber trees (cypress, pines and eucalypts) and citrus fruit trees.